The Medieval Battle Bascinet offers its wearer a historic take on head protection. This 12 gauge steel helmet features a slightly pointed, sugar loaf shape and a hinged visor, a common style of head protection for knights of old. A horizontal cut out on the visor allows the wearer to view the battlefield while remaining secure within the helm. Small face holes aid in ventilation. The visor can be secured in place with a leather strap on one side and a hook on the other. An expertly handcrafted piece, the steel thickness of the Medieval Battle Bascinet may have slight variations.
- Made of 12 gauge mild steel
- Helm features a sugar loaf shape
- Visor is hinged and can be secured in place with a hook and buckled strap
- Visor features narrow, horizontal cut-out for sight
- Small holes on visor for ventilation
- Includes leather chin strap
- Steel thickness may vary slightly