For a rugged winter look befitting a medieval huntsman or traveler, wear the Woodsman Fur Trimmed Coat. This medieval coat replicates the authentic look of historic winter outerwear with faux fur and high quality synthetic suede. Handmade with skill, this medieval coat gives off a rustic yet regal vibe, making it well-suited for a variety of historic styles. The body of the long medieval winter coat is made from high quality suede texture fabric that is both softer and lighter than real suede, making it comfortable and soft to wear while retaining the look and feel of its inspiration. The faux fur trim forms a large mantle around the shoulders and chest of the coat and decorates the front opening, sleeve cuffs, and hem as well. Wear it with our Woodsman Fur Trimmed Hat (MCI-398), not included, to get the comprehensive medieval winter look shown here. Available in a wide variety of suede colors, the Woodsman Fur Trimmed coat makes a fine outerlayer to wear over any medieval outfit at your next historic reenactment, Renaissance festival, or medieval LARP event.
- Handmade with attention to detail
- Inspired by authentic medieval styles
- Rustic look ideal for a variety of historic fashions
- Great for cool weather reenactment events, Renaissance festivals, and medieval LARP
- Made of soft faux suede
- Faux fur trim
- Wash gently with cold water and a gentle cleaning agent, using a half load on a short spin cycle. Water temperature should not exceed 85 degrees Fahrenheit. Air dry.