The Woodsman Fur Trimmed Hat draws inspiration from historic hats worn by those who regularly braved the wilderness or crafted clothing from its inhabitants. This reenactment hat uses manmade materials to achieve its authentic look. The body of the hat is made of a suede textured material that is softer and lighter than real suede, making it more comfortable to wear, and the trim along the brim of the hat is made of faux fur. Ideal for historic reenactments in colder climes, this hat is a great accessory for medieval hunter characters and can be worn for an authentic look at LARP events, medieval faires, and Renaissance festivals.
- Handmade with attention to detail
- Medieval-inspired design
- Natural, rustic style for authentic look
- Great for winter month historic reenactments
- Ideal for medieval reenactment, LARP, and Renaissance festivals
- Made of soft suede texture fabric and faux fur
- Wash gently with cold water and a gentle cleaning agent, using a half load on a short spin cycle. Water temperature should not exceed 85 degrees Fahrenheit. Air dry flat.
- Sized by Head Circumference. Use a soft tape measure to determine the circumference of your head. Measure at the widest part of your head, just above your eyebrows and ears.