Nature is not without its own defense, and certainly not without its own decorations. And now, with these Woodland Vine Arm Bracers, you can feature both as a part of your look, allowing nature itself to be among your defenses. These impressive bracers offer a unique twist, possessing a brown coloration that is engraved to look like tree bark. Accenting the bark appearance is a sprig of green leaves. The bracers are made right here in our shop, crafted from 7/8 oz. leather. They are a great defense to have in LARP and light reenactment, and the great look of the Woodland Vine Arm Bracers makes them perfect for a variety of nature-inspired and fantasy looks too.
- Hand-crafted here in the USA, in our shop
- Made from high quality 7/8 oz. leather
- Inspired by a natural and fantasy design
- Has jagged edges and a wooden, bark texture and look
- Accented with a green leaf sprig
- Secured with included leather laces
- Highly adjustable – one size fits most
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.