Add rugged detail to your armoured outfit with the Wildwalker Leather Sleeves. These detachable leather armour sleeves bring a layered look to medieval fantasy armour outfits. An antique patina gives them a tough, battle-weathered look.
Unique Leather Weathering and Finish:
Vegetable-dyed in shades of dark brown, this medieval fantasy armour looks like it wears the evidence of your dark deeds. Intentional slashes, sanding, and varnishing as well as irregularities in the 3-4 ounce leather add to their rugged, battle-tested look. Antique brass-plated rivets reinforce both their structure and battle-tested appearance.
Sold as a pair, the upper arm armour has a roomy fit on most. The sleeves flare out slightly wide. Brown bands of thicker, 5-6 ounce leather frame the leather sleeves. Crisscrossing brown straps of leather add extra detail across their surface.
Wear these detachable leather sleeves under pauldrons or in place of pauldrons for a lighter armoured look. They can help create the look of a gambeson or other underlayer without the additional bulk. This goes a long way in adding historically-inspired detail even to fantasy looks.
With their rugged, weathered style, these armour sleeves are perfect for woodland rangers, barbarians, orcs, and other warriors with a style that is rough around the edges. Bring this battle-weathered look to your LARP kit or Ren faire outfit with this leather fantasy armour.
These leather sleeves need to be attached to other armour to be worn. They perfectly match with the Wildwalker Cuirass (RT-487) and Wildwalker Short Cuirass (RT-490) but can be worn with most other Les Artisans d Azure body armour.
Looking for the complete Wildwalker look? Check out the Wildwalker Armour Set (ARMOUR-L38) for each piece of this medieval fantasy leather armour set.
- Sold as a pair
- Must be worn with chest armour
- Dyed with an antique patina for a rugged, weathered look
- Great for adding the look of extra layers
- Perfect for LARP, Renaissance faires, and cosplay
- Made of 3-4 ounce and 5-6 ounce leather
- Fittings are antique brass plated
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.