No stranger to the rugged wilds, your armour bears evidence of your skilled survival. The Wildwalker Cuirass adds wild, battle-weathered style to any warriors armour kit.
Unique Leather Weathering and Finish:
Vegetable-dyed in shades of warm brown, this fantasy leather cuirass creates the look of rusted plates of metal. Intentional slashes, sanding, and varnishing, as well as irregularities in the 8-9 ounce leather add to its rugged, battle-tested look. Antique brass-plated rivets reinforce both its structure and battle-tested appearance.
This handcrafted leather chest armour has a layered structure that is articulated. Because of this, it is more comfortable to wear and moves with the wearer. The body armour covers from neck to waist.
Three wide plates make up the base of the armour, each with jagged top panels that add a wicked touch to the sides. They look like claws or thorns angling upwards on the wearer.
An additional plate accents and adds extra protection at the neckline. It ends in an arrow point at the chest. This point holds an antique brass-plated O-ring.
Eyelets at the shoulders make it easy to attach the matching pauldrons, the Wildwalker Spiked Pauldron (RT-494) and the Wildwalker Skull Pauldron (RT-496). Sold separately, you can choose whether to wear just one pauldron for an edgy, asymmetrical look or wear both for utmost intimidation on the battlefield.
Crisscrossing strips of brown add detail over the top of the back of the armour. Then, three thick brown straps wrap from each side of the front to the back and secure in place with buckles on the back. The straps have metal eyelets for extra durability and a high level of adjustability.
The Wildwalker Cuirass creates an eye-catching base to any fantasy armour outfit. Use it to transform yourself into a rugged ranger, barbarian, orc, or other fantasy warrior. This leather chest armour is perfect for LARP, Renaissance faires, or cosplay.
Looking for the complete Wildwalker look? Check out the Wildwalker Armour Set (ARMOUR-L38) for each piece of this medieval fantasy leather armour set.
- Dyed with an antique patina for a rugged, weathered look
- Articulated, layered design moves with the wearer
- Buckled straps on the sides and back adjust the fit
- Eyelets on the shoulders for attaching pauldrons
- Perfect for rangers, barbarians, orcs, and more
- Great for LARP, Renaissance faires, and costuming
- Made of 8-9 ounce leather with 5-6 ounce leather straps
- Fittings are antique brass plated
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.