The Warrior Chisa Katana, made of heat treated, high performance high carbon steel, is a weapon fit for samurai. Ideal for perfecting cutting techniques, this katana is inspired by and styled like the iconic blades of ancient Japan. With high quality fittings and a cord wrapped handle, this curved sword is both strong and stylish. rayskin and black cord create the grip, and the menuki is made of brass. If you are looking for a handsome, battle-ready blade with finesse to its craftsmanship as well as a sound construction, choose the Warrior Chisa Katana! This sword also comes with a black lacquered scabbard and a blue and violet-colored sword bag.
- Inspired and based on the blades of ancient Japan
- Designed for cutting, training, and combat
- Includes a scabbard and sword bag
- Blade made of 1060 high carbon steel
- Handle is wrapped in rayskin and braided cord
- Weight: 37.1 oz.
- Blade Thick: 5/16 Inch
- Blade Length: 24.5 Inches
- Handle: 11.5 Inches
- Overall Length: 36 Inches