An eye-catching historical weapon for the modern man at arms, the Gothic Flanged Mace provides a contemporary interpretation of the classic gothic bludgeon. The high carbon steel mace is the perfect weapon to oppose armoured foes. The gothic mace features a thick-walled, hollow steel handle ending in a heavy pommel that counterbalances the helmet-crushing head. This Germanic mace displays six steel flanges that are profiled and tapered to reduce weight and add bite upon impact. Able to dent and crush even the strongest plate armour, this flanged mace also shows off a spiked finial on the crown that lets it be used as a thrusting weapon. Wielded with one or two hands, this functional mace is light enough for speed and stout enough to block, parry, and deliver crushing blows.
- A fully functional, battle-ready polearm
- Based on historical weapon styles
- Features hollow handle with heavy pommel
- Displays six tapered flanges
- Designed to fight armoured opponents
- Handmade from 1055 high carbon steel
- Handle wrapped in genuine leather
- Overall Length: 28 Inches
- Head: 6 by 3.5 Inches
- Shaft Thickness: 0.6 Inch
- Handle Thickness: 0.9 Inch
- Handle Length: 9 Inches
- Weight: 50.9 oz.
There are no reviews yet.