When you want some fierce looking style, especially with Norse flair, make sure to check out the Viking Warrior Leather Arm Bracers. Made from 7-8 ounce vegetable tanned leather, these black bracers come as a pair. They secure onto the arms with lacing that runs through metal eyelets. The bracers have a concave curve on the edge near the wrists. Near the elbows, each bracer has a pointed edge. In the center of each bracer is a well-detailed Viking head design. The Viking has red eyes looking at the viewer. Red lines also adorn the design. The Viking wears a horned helmet in front of a grey background. The Viking Warrior Leather Arm Bracers are great for roleplaying events like LARP battles and cosplay conventions.
- Sold as a pair
- Secures with lacing
- Features a detailed Viking head
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for reenactments, LARP events, and more
- Made from 7-8 ounce vegetable tanned leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.