The Viking Sword draws inspiration from the weapons of the 9th and 10th centuries. The long, wide blade is hand forged from high carbon steel and has a broad central fuller and two keen edges, perfect for hard slashes and chopping blows. The point is fairly rounded but is just acute enough for thrusting. Forward curving quillons, combined with a utilitarian leather-wrapped wood handle and a Celtic knot-decorated pommel, follow the sturdy, battle-ready blade. To house the keen double edge blade, this sword comes with a wood scabbard that is covered in black leather and reinforced with a highly polished steel chape and throat.
- Inspired by historical Viking weapons
- Long and wide double-edged blade has a central fuller
- Celtic knotwork decorate guard and pommel
- Includes a leather-covered wood scabbard
- Fully functional and battle ready
- Blade is made of 1060 high carbon steel
- Weight: 37.1 oz.
- Blade Thickness: 0.2 Inch
- Blade Length: 30.75 Inches
- Handle: 6.6 Inches
- Overall Length: 36.9 Inches