The Viking Short Sword features a hammered and blackened iron pommel and guard welded to a hefty steel blade. The grip is padded with leather and wire wrapped. These full tang weapons have been crafted by hand with the blade made from a single thick rigid piece of steel that extends the length of the blade through grip with heavy welded guards and pommels. The Viking Short Sword is durable and suitable for stage and reenactment fighting and come to you at a great price.
- Made for Reenactments and Stage Fighting
- This is the Sword for all you Stunt and Theater Professionals!
- They Feature a Full Tang and the Blade is Made from One Thick Piece of 1065 High-Carbon Steel
- Blade Has a Blunt Edge
- Pommel and Guard Are Made from Blackened Iron
- Grips are Padded, Covered with Leather and Wire Wrapped
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.