When it comes to battle, you must fight fiercely against the enemy. Wield the Einar Viking Sword with Sword Belt in combat. This fully functional sword is inspired by Norse mythology of the 10th to 11th century. The Einar are connected to the einherjar, the undead warriors of legend.
Handforged from 5160 high-carbon steel, this Viking sword features a dual-tempered, double-edged blade. A wide fuller runs down its center. The Darksword Armoury logo adorns the base of the blade.
The well-balanced sword continues with a single-handed hilt. Scrollwork and stylized designs decorate the pommel, grip, and crossguard. The raised lines on the black grip also provide a more secure grasp. Both the mushroom-shaped pommel and the flat guard have an antiqued bronzed finish.
Finally, this Nordic sword comes with a wooden scabbard and interlaced sword belt. Black leather covers the scabbard. It has a steel chape as well as ridges running down its length. This sword is perfect for anyone wishing to follow the lead of Ragnar Lothbrok, Thor, or any other Viking warrior. It is limited to 800 pieces worldwide so get the sword while you can.
- Fully functional
- Dual tempered to HRC 60, 48-50 at the core
- Limited to 800 pieces worldwide
- Displays 10 to 11th century Norse styling
- Comes with a scabbard and belt
- Hand forged from 5160 high carbon steel
- Grip is made of oak wood
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.