Brave Viking, you know that you must look mighty when protecting yourself in battle. Use the Viking Shield Boss to improve your shield. Made from 14 gauge mild steel, this polished boss has a sunburst design. Based on bosses found in Telemark Norway, it has many points radiating from the domed center. Four of the points have holes in them. These holes allow you to attach the boss to a shield, not included. The Viking Shield Boss is sure to add a great touch to any shield that it adorns. You can use it in a DIY project. It also looks just as great in an armour or shield display.
Please note that steel thickness may vary slightly due to the handcrafted methods used in the manufacture of this item.
- Based on finds in Telemark Norway
- Sunburst design
- Four holes for attaching it
- Great for DIY projects
- Wonderful for reenactments
- Made from 14 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Outer Diameter: 6.3 Inches
- Inner Diameter: 4.7 Inches
- Depth: 2.4 Inches
- Weight: 14.8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.