Whether you want to decorate your existing shield or create a new one, the 14 Gauge Large Dome Shield Boss is a wonderful option. Originally designed to deflect blows from the center of round shields, bosses also provide a place to mount the shield grip. Shields with bosses were sometimes used offensively with a punching motion.
Made from 14-gauge steel, this medieval boss is sized for larger hands or armoured gloves. To begin with, it features a spun construction and a polished finish. This medieval boss has six pre-drilled holes for attaching to a shield. It does not come with hardware. This shield boss makes a great addition to a medieval or Viking shield for a historical reenactment.
- Large dome to fit any armored glove
- Affix to your own wooden shield
- Pre drilled for your convenience
- Great for Viking and Medieval reenactors
- Made from 14 gauge stainless steel
- Overall Diameter: 9 Inches
- Boss Inner Diameter: 6.37 Inches
- Boss Inner Depth: 3 Inches
- Weight: 1 Pound 8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.