If there is one thing to be learned by observing Viking weaponry, it is that the Vikings loved their large blades. This Viking Sax is a broad-bladed knife, although given its length this wood-handled blade is practically a Viking short sword. This impressive Viking knife features a long, broad blade that is ideally suited for cutting and carving. The blade features a small fuller along the knifes spine, which helps to lighten the knifes weight without decreasing its strength. The blade features a flattened, clipped point that is still quite effective at stabbing and thrusting. The handle is made entirely from hardwood and features a full-tang design for increased strength. The blade is made from EN45 high-carbon steel and is left unsharpened. Included with the sax knife is a leather belt sheath. This knife has an overall length of 24 inches. While it might have originally been a utility knife, this Viking Sax is definitely not limited to that role thanks to its impressive blade. Carry it like you would a tool and a weapon whenever you don your Viking garb, and otherwise keep it proudly displayed in your home when you are in your normal attire.
- Fully functional
- Modeled After a Traditional Viking Seax Knife
- Features Simple and Rugged Design
- Includes a Leather Belt Sheath
- A Great Accent to Germanic and Viking Styled Outfits
- Made from EN45 high carbon steel
- Handle is Made from Attractively Carved Hardwood
- Overall Length: 23.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 17 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 2.4 Ounces
There are no reviews yet.