Head out onto the battlefield against your enemies, wielding the Viking Chopping Axe to ensure your victory in combat today. Made from high-carbon steel, this functional axe features a wooden haft. At the bottom, the haft forms a wider, cylindrical section to help keep a hand from sliding off the end. This section is wider in front. On the other end of the haft, there is the axe head. The axe head features a hand-forged finish. It has a slightly fan-shaped design with a bearded blade. A bearded blade is longer on the bottom than the top. The Viking Chopping Axe is ideal for historical reenactments or as part of a weaponry collection.
- Fully functional
- Forged finish on blade
- Fan-shaped, bearded axe head
- Widened haft for a better grip
- Great for Vikings and medieval warriors
- Wonderful for reenactments or display
- Blade is high-carbon steel
- Haft is wood
- Overall Length: 18 Inches
Measurements are approximate.