The axe was, perhaps, among the first of the tools made by mankind and has remained important to many cultures in history. The Vikings, though, are the most associated with the axe, and weapons like this Viking Bearded Axe are likely the reason why. Brutal in its design and efficiency, this wicked axe has a blackened steel head forged from dual hardened 5160 high carbon steel. This head has a flat hammer-like back and a bearded blade that overhangs slightly, creating a broad, chopping surface that looks very much like it could chop off limbs, crush skulls, or split shields. The wooden haft is wrapped with twin twine of leather, providing a more secure grip, while its length makes it just long enough to work well in both one- or two-handed holds. Overall, this axe is a brutal yet effective weapon. This Viking Beard Axe is an iconic and classic weapon of the Vikings, and now it can be one your favorite weapons to wield. Thanks to its make, this axe will easily stand up to use in training and combat.
- A battle-ready and fully functional axe
- A battle axe inspired by old Viking design
- Head Comes Attached to a Wooden Haft
- Haft is wrapped with leather lacing for design and hold
- Designed for training, reenactment, and combat
- Not suitable for wood cutting or other chores
- Head is hand forged from dual hardened 5160 high carbon steel
- Haft is made of wood with leather ties
- Total Length: 31 Inches
- Axe Head Width: 10.5 Inches
- Axe Head Height: 5.75 Inches
- Overall Weight: 6 lbs. 5 oz.
There are no reviews yet.