With the enemy rushing at you, you must concentrate on your attack. Wear the Vigor Steel Tasset Belt to protect your thighs in battle. Made from 18 gauge mild steel, this armour belt has three sections. Two sections protect the upper thighs while the third section protects the space in between. Each section has an overlapping design, consisting of five plates. Each plate has a pointed bottom edge. They also have angled sides which form an angled shape for each section overall. The overlapping design allows for greater mobility without sacrificing protection. You can wear this tasset belt to your next LARP event, cosplay convention, or Renaissance faire.
Looking for the other pieces of this armour set? Check out the Vigor Steel Armour Set (ARMOUR-S17) for the matching armour.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Triple tasset design
- Designed for greater mobility
- Tassets secure with belt loops onto the belt
- Large, angled shape
- Great for roleplaying and cosplay events
- Made from 18 gauge steel and leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.