The Blackened Balthasar Shield Tasset is an easy way to spice up your LARP armour outfits while incorporating extra protection. Easily attached to a belt via two leather loops, this plate armour piece is incredibly versatile. It is made of blackened 18 gauge steel and features a classic triangular shield shape. Rivets provide just enough adornment for interest, and the blackened style makes it particularly suitable for historic looks with a darker aesthetic. For the extra crafty, it can also serve as a great base for self-customization, such as decorating with personal heraldry.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Attaches to belt via two leather loops
- Features classic triangular design with rivets decorating the edges
- Easily matches with a variety of LARP and historical reenactment outfits
- Great base for crafting personal heraldry
- Made of 18 gauge blackened steel