Warrior, no matter where your adventure takes you, be ready for any attack by guarding your arms with the Vigor Steel Bracers. Made from 18 gauge mild steel, these bracers come as a pair. They secure to the arms with straps. Each bracer has two straps. The bracers feature an overlapping design consisting of three plates. This design gives the wearer greater mobility. Rivets secure the plates to internal straps that connect the plates. The top plate has an asymmetrical top edge. It angles up towards the outside of the elbow. This plate has a pointed bottom edge. The edge points down towards the wrist.
Then, the plate below it has the same pointed bottom edge. The bottom-most plate is narrower than the top two. It has concave curved sides. At the end of the curve, the sides angle towards the center where they meet the concave curved bottom edge near the wrist of the wearer. All of the plates have rolled edges for safety. Wear the Vigor Steel Bracers to your next LARP event, cosplay convention, or Renaissance faire.
Looking for the other pieces of this armour set? Check out the Vigor Steel Armour Set (ARMOUR-S17) for the matching armour.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Sold as a pair
- Features an overlapping design
- Greater mobility for the wearer
- Secures with straps
- Great for roleplaying events
- Made from 18 gauge steel and leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.