The weapons of the Viking warrior were streamlined in design, yet possessed of fine craftsmanship and detail work that made each one a distinctive armament. This Two Handed Viking Battle Axe is no different, appearing as both weapon and work of art. The axe blade is hand crafted from carbon steel, and possesses a forward-set wedge shape that excels at cleaving and splitting. A closer look reveals that rich Celtic etchings adorn the blade as well, lending a touch of artistic detailing to its warrior form. The axe head is mounted onto a rounded hardwood haft, to create a weapon that is both easy and effective to wield. Easily a weapon worthy of a chieftain, this Two Handed Viking Battle Axe puts the craftsmanship of the Vikings into your hands, so that you might enjoy their work as both a collector and a warrior.
- A Finely Detailed Viking Style Battle Axe
- Features a Hand Crafted Carbon Steel Single Bit Axe Head
- Axe Blade Possesses Etched Celtic Designs
- Possesses a Rounded Hardwood Handle
- A Fantastic Weapon to Carry and Wield
- An Authentic Looking Medieval Display Piece
- Overall Length: 47.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 8.375 Inches
- Weight: 7 lbs. 11.3 oz.