This simple yet attractive long-sleeved shirt looks suitable for a wide range of historical periods from medieval to Renaissance. The Traditional Renaissance Shirt can be worn on its own or under a jerkin, buff coat, or doublet. The open and billowy design provides free movement for swordplay and historical re-enactments. The period shirt laces at the neck and ties at the end of each sleeve. Made from historical-looking cotton, this classic Renaissance shirt suits noblemen, knights, or even pirates with the right accessories! Consider making this excellent cotton shirt a part of your next Renaissance fair ensemble.
- Made from cotton
- Features natural coloration for authentic look
- Ties at the neck and sleeves
- Versatile period garment
- Great for the Renaissance fair and re-enactments
- Small/Medium: 56.3 Inch chest, 29.9 Inch length
- Medium/Large: 57.5 Inch chest, 29.9 Inch length
- Large/X-Large: 61.4 Inch chest, 31.5 Inch length
Measurements are approximate.