The Landsknecht were a colorful mercenary group that became a powerful military force during the late 15th and 16th centuries. This Medieval Landsknecht Shirt reflects the slashed sleeves and multicolored design that the group was famous for. The shirt is made from 100 percent heavy cotton canvas fabric, with a solid torso and full-length long sleeves. The sleeves have a puffed and slashed design that shows through the secondary color. It has a V-shaped neck-slit that laces up for some adjustability in the look. Extremely distinctive, this Medieval Landsknecht Shirt is a great garment to wear when you want to stand out, just as the mercenaries of the 16th century did.
- Based on the historic look of the Landsknecht
- A hip-length shirt with colorful slashed sleeves
- Laces up at the neck with cording and eyelets
- Great for a variety of medieval looks and styles
- Fashioned from heavy cotton
- Fittings are cotton and brass