A sword in the hands of a Viking conveyed rank and wealth. Most Norse fighters relied on the power and might of the common axe. The design of the Traditional Norse Axe proved useful whether farming or fighting bravely in battle. This functional axe models ancient Viking weaponry found in museums. The masterfully hand forged head is crafted from wrought iron. Leather wrapping decorates the haft in crisscross style, adding to the authentic appearance. The careful construction of the Traditional Norse Axe provides it the same balance, weight, and feel of its ancient counterpart. This Viking replica is a must-have for historic reenactment.
- 9th century inspired Viking Axe
- Crisscross leather wrapping on the hardwood haft
- Perfect for historical reenactment, training, and combat
- Not suitable for wood cutting or other chores
- Hand forged from wrought iron
- Hardwood haft has leather wrapping
- Total Length: 30 Inches
- Axe Head Width: 6.5 Inches
- Axe Head Height: 4.25
- Overall Weight: 2 lbs. 10 oz.