With a name like The Sage Sword with Scabbard and Belt, you can be forgiven for expecting a fragile blade and not this warriors sword. Crafted with Elvish style in mind, this sword is the epitome of fantasy style made into a battle ready blade. Designed around Tolkien lore, this sword is made after the fashion of the elves and modeled after the legendary Foe-Hammer, Glamdring. The sword is forged from dual hardened 5160 high carbon steel. The blade also features a fuller down its length. Broad quillons make up the guard that curves gently towards the blade, and the grip of the hilt is made of wood secured around a full-length tang and wrapped in brown leather for an effective hold. The uniquely shaped scent stopper pommel, with its flared edges, is hot peened to the tang for added durability. The sword comes complete with a matching leather-wrapped wood scabbard with attached belt. The Sage Sword With Scabbard and Belt is the weapon of a traveling lore-seeker who depends on clever wits and martial skill to see him through the great dangers on the road. And this battle-ready sword will indeed allow any warrior to cut down any foe that dares face him or her in battle.
Please be aware that this sword is hand forged, and as such, its finish and its overall measurements can vary slightly from what is shown here. Also, be aware that this sword is made to be practical, tough, and hardy, and its finish, being hammered and hand forged, can sometimes feature marks from the forging process.
- Inspired by Glamdring from the Lord of the Rings
- A fully functional and extremely hardy sword
- Steel is dual hardened to a Rockwell of 53
- Full-length, peened tang provides immense durability
- Hilt is wrapped in leather for a solid grip
- Includes a leather-wrapped wood scabbard and sword belt
- Blade is hand forged from 5160 high carbon steel
- Wood scabbard and grip are wrapped in leather
- Total Length: 46.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 36 Inches
- Grip Length: 7.5 Inches
- Crossguard Length: 10 Inches
- Point of Balance: 5.25 Inches from Guard
- Weight: 3 lbs. 12.5 oz.