Designed to be easily concealed and super lightweight, the Tokyo Spike Neck Knife features a versatile, full tang stainless steel blade that has been zero ground for razor sharpness and a heavily textured handle for secure grip. The Griv-Ex handle has integral quillons that provide a safe stop for index finger and thumb during use. This neck knife is a great choice for everyday utility chores and also makes a formidable self defense tool. Carry this knife securely and safely in any environment using the included Secure-Ex sheath and bead chain lanyard.
- Functional blade shape offers versatility
- Blade is zero ground for sharpness
- Deeply textured handle provides secure grip
- Great, easily concealed, everyday knife to carry
- Full tang construction for strength and durability
- Includes a Secure-Ex sheath with ball chain lanyard
- Blade made of German 4116 cryo quenched stainless steel
- Handle made of G-10 styled Griv-Ex
- Overall Length: 8 Inches
- Blade Length: 4 Inches
- Handle Length: 4 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.12 Inch
- Weight: 2.3oz.