The Sword of Thranduil was a blade crafted for the king by the finest smiths of the Woodland realm. In his hand, it was steel death, wielded in a masterful way that few of the enemies of the king would have been able to see coming. The blade and flowing hilt were forged of a single piece of sylvan steel, and were engraved with vine and leaf symbols representing the forests of the Greenwood. This replica features a stainless steel blade with a cast metal hilt, as well as matched fine detailing that precisely matches those of the movie prop. It also includes a wooden wall display with movie graphic printed on it, for easy showing off of the blade. Beauty in flowing steel is precisely what this is, and few fans can ignore the appeal of a blade as fine as the Sword of Thranduil.
- Completely decorative
- A licensed Hobbit – The Desolation of Smaug collectible
- Based on the prop used in the film
- A sleek steel sword of elven craft
- Crafted from stainless steel with a cast steel hilt
- Includes a display plaque and a certificate of authenticity
There are no reviews yet.