The next time you venture far over the misty mountains cold to dungeons deep and caverns old, have some protection by your side. Enter Orcrist, the legendary sword of Thorin Oakenshield, King Under the Mountain and traveling companion of Bilbo Baggins. Made from AUS 6 stainless steel, this prop replica from the smash-hit Hobbit trilogy has a long, single-edged blade with a curved leaf along the cutting edge and Elvish runes etched along the hilt and fuller. This 38.75-inch long sword features a cast metal guard festooned with imitation gemstones, an acrylic resin grip adapted from molds of the original weapon, and a distinctive dragon’s tooth-shaped pommel. Coming with a certificate of authenticity and a display with silk screening, this licensed movie replica is just the thing for striking fear into the hearts of goblins everywhere the next time you must away ere break of day to find your long-forgotten gold!
- Blade is Constructed from AUS-6 Stainless Steel
- Decorated with Faux Gemstones
- A Licensed Lord of the Rings Sword
- Features a Cast Metal Guard with a Resin Grip
- Includes a Display With Silk Screening and a Certificate of Authenticity
- Blade Length: 25.875 Inches
- Overall Length: 38.75 Inches