No matter if you are a rogue, archeress, or an elf, the Theresa Tunic is sure to match your wardrobe. Made from 100 percent cotton, this Norse tunic comes in three colors and a range of sizes. The Viking tunic features a multi-panel design. There are four vertical panels in front and four in back. The fantasy tunic has long sleeves and ends at the thighs. The long sleeves have quilted patches at the elbows. They feature diamond-shaped stitching. Lower down near the wrists, the sleeves have long ties to hold them close to the arm. There are additional sections of quilting on the shoulders near the neck.
The tunic features a short collar and a V-shaped neckline. There is a slit in center front and center back. This allows for greater mobility of the wearer. This medieval tunic works well with a variety of styles and characters. It makes a great addition to an outfit. Wear the Theresa Tunic to a Renaissance faire, LARP event, or cosplay convention.
- Comes in three colors and a range of sizes
- Quilted shoulders and elbows
- Has a tied, long sleeve design
- Works with a variety of styles
- Great for faires, LARP events, and more
- Made from 100 percent cotton
- Small: Chest – 31.5-34.3 Inches, Hip – 37.4 Inches, Sleeve Length – 23.6 Inches, Back Length – 35.4 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 34.3-37.4 Inches, Hip – 40.6 Inches, Sleeve Length – 23.6 Inches, Back Length – 35.4 Inches
- Large: Chest – 37.8-40.9 Inches, Hip – 44.1 Inches, Sleeve Length – 23.6 Inches, Back Length – 35.4 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 41.3-44.5 Inches, Hip – 47.2 Inches, Sleeve Length – 24 Inches, Back Length – 35.4 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 44.1-48 Inches, Hip – 51.2 Inches, Sleeve Length – 24 Inches, Back Length – 35.4 Inches
- XXX-Large: Chest – 48.4-54.1 Inches, Hip – 54.3 Inches, Sleeve Length – 24.4 Inches, Back Length – 35.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.