Comfortable to wear with just the right amount of detail, the Brown Theobald Short Sleeve Viking Tunic makes a great choice for any Viking warrior wardrobe. With a lightweight cotton weave and roomy short sleeves, it is perfect for summer events as well as for layering.
Made of 100% cotton, this lightweight Viking tunic is soft and breathable. This makes it perfect for warmer days at the Renaissance faire or for summertime LARP battles. The roomy fit also makes it comfortable as well as great for layering over undertunics or underneath a cloak during colder weather.
This historical tunic features a short length that reaches mid-thigh on most wearers. Then, the V-neckline, wide short sleeves, and bottom hem feature embroidered trim in a lighter, contrasting color. These embroidered lines follow early medieval styles. Thus, this tunic works well for not just mens Viking costumes but for all kinds of medieval outfits as well.
Finally, long side slits at the bottom hem make this short sleeve tunic easier to move in. Easily pair this cotton Nordic tunic with your favorite kidney belt or buckle belt and you will be ready for all kinds of adventure. Whether your journey takes you pillaging in far off lands or to your local Renaissance faire, this lightweight medieval tunic makes an excellent choice.
- Features early medieval stitching detail
- Easy to accessorize and layer
- Has side slits for extra mobility
- Suits Viking warriors, medieval adventurers, and more
- Great for warmer weather LARP events and faires
- Made of 100% lightweight cotton
- Machine wash cold on delicate at or under 86 degrees Fahrenheit. Washing at too hot of a temperature may cause the fabric to shrink. Do not dry in a dryer. Air dry or lay flat to dry.