King Arthur remains one of the most celebrated figures of legend, popularized in numerous tales as one of the greatest kings of Britain. The Arthur Pendragon Tunic allows you to dress as King Arthur with impressive style. This royal tunic is made of quartered black and gold cotton velvet with the three crowns of Arthur Pendragon emblazoned on the front gold panels. It has a round neckline. Delicate braided gold trim accents this King Arthur surcoat, while the splits in the front, back, and sides provide ease of movement for fighting or riding. When creating a regal look for your next Ren faire, be sure to consider making this excellent medieval tunic a part of your ensemble!
- Made from cotton velvet
- Displays black and gold quartered design
- Decorated with crowns and gold braid trim
- Splits in front, back, and sides allow free movement
- Ideal for Renaissance fairs and historical re-enactments
- Small/Medium: Fits 34-40 Inch chest, 28-34 Inch waist, and 5 Foot 6 Inch to 5 Foot 11 Inch height
- Large/X-Large: Fits 42-48 Inch chest, 36-42 Inch waist, and over 6 Foot height
Measurements are approximate.