The Knights Hospitaller served as one of the most well-known Roman Catholic military orders during the Crusades of the Middle Ages. The Hospitaller Tunic helps you to transform yourself into one of these iconic medieval knights. This Hospitaller surcoat is made from medium weight black cotton. An angular white velvet cross is stitched to the chest of this medieval tunic, and faux leather trims the collar and shoulders. Splits in the front and back as well as both sides make it a perfect fighting tunic and allow room for riding. Our Hospitaller Hooded Cape (101601) completes the costume.
- Made from medium weight black cotton
- Displays white velvet cross on the chest
- Features faux leather trim on the collar and shoulders
- Splits in front, back, and sides allow free movement
- Ideal for Renaissance fairs and historical re-enactments
- Dry clean recommended
- Small/Medium: Fits 34 to 40 Inch chest, 28 to 34 Inch waist, 5 Foot 6 Inch to 5 Foot 11 Inch height
- Large/X-Large: Fits 42 to 48 Inch chest, 36 to 42 Inch waist, over 6 Foot height
- Measurements are approximate.