Perhaps the most mysterious group of the Crusades, the Knights Templar have a long legacy. Honor those knights with the Templar Cross Medieval Banner. Made from cotton twill, this well-made banner comes in a range of color options. These color options wonderfully complement the high-quality direct to garment printed design. This design features a white Templar cross. The cross has a thin, cutout line near the edges to emphasize the curved arms of the cross. In addition, this medieval style banner has a heater shield shape, so it is straight along the sides and then curves into a point at the bottom.
Also, this medieval standard has a two-color design. For the color options, the first color listed is the color of the top part of the banner. The second color listed is the color for the bottom of the banner. This medieval banner comes ready to hang with a natural colored wooden rod and black cotton string already attached. Nearly four feet high, this cotton twill banner is intended for indoor use, but can also be temporarily displayed outside in nice weather. This allows you to add the Templar Cross Medieval Banner to a Renaissance faire tent or a historical reenactment display. You can also hang it in your home or office. It looks great in any medieval decor.
- High quality DTG printed design
- Features a Templar style cross
- Made from quality materials
- Hanging rod included, comes assembled
- Made from cotton twill.
- Spot clean with luke warm water and mild detergent. Air dry.
- Overall Length: 47.5 Inches
- Top Section Length: 27.3 Inches
- Banner Width: 21.5 Inches
- Hanging Rod Width: 23.5 Inches
- Measurements are approximate, this item is handmade.
Measurements are approximate.