The Teja Knife works well in the hands of a variety of medieval and Viking characters. Made from steel, this Viking knife features a unique blade shape. The single-edged blade has a curved shape with the edge running along the inside of the curve. Also, the blade features a rough, hammered finish. Then, the functional knife continues with a wooden handle. The handle has a slight curve to it. The underside has two concave curves which make it easier to grasp. Brass pins secure the handle in place. Finally, this medieval knife comes with a black leather sheath. At the top, the sheath has a loop for sliding onto a belt, not included. The Teja Knife looks great in multiple historical settings. Bring it to a historical reenactment, faire, or medieval camping event.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Fully functional
- Curved single-edge blade
- Features a hammered finish
- Comes with a sheath
- Great for medieval and Viking characters
- Wonderful for reenactments and faires
- Made from steel
- Handle is wood
- Sheath is leather
- Overall Knife Length: 8.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 4.33 Inches
- Blade Width at Handle: 1.4 Inches
- Knife Weight: 6.3 Ounces
- Sheath Length: 6.3 Inches
- Sheath Width: 1.6 Inches
- Belt Loop Width: 2.6 Inches
- Sheath Weight: 2.5 Ounces
- Knife in Sheath Length: 9.4 Inches
- Knife in Sheath Weight: 8.8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.