An absolutely stunning reproduction of 16th century Scottish weaponry, the Steel Scottish Claymore Sword is a functional weapon which exemplifies a claymore sword with its exquisitely powerful double-edged blade. Each sword is individually made with a thick and solid hand-forged carbon steel blade uniting with a pommel and guard made of steel. The handle made of solid twisted hardwood is sized for two handed use and is covered in black leather for a superb grip. This construction and the exceptional materials from which it is made ensures a supremely balanced design and prevents this blade from bowing or bending like inferior claymores may. The Steel Scottish Claymore is a spectacular way to embrace your inner highlander spirit.
- Fully functional
- Replicates a 16th century Scottish claymore sword
- Blade is hand forged from 1095 high carbon spring steel
- Heat treated for durability
- Exceptionally well balanced
- Grip is made of twisted hardwood and wrapped in leather
- Fantastic gift idea for weapon enthusiasts
- Overall Length: 59 Inches
- Blade Length: 45 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.5 Inches
There are no reviews yet.