Want to dress up as a Roman warrior, ready to defend the empire? Make sure to check out the Steel Roman Lorica Segmentata. Made from 18-gauge mild steel, this armour comes in one size. It protects the torso and shoulders. It secures onto the body with straps and lacing in front. There are four straps on the chest running vertically while a fifth runs horizontally next to the neck. The lacing runs up the center front. The armour consists of narrow overlapping plates. At the shoulders, the plates have brass-colored hinges. They match the fittings on the front. This cuirass makes a great addition to a Roman cosplay or LARP outfit. The Steel Roman Lorica Segmentata works well for costume and light reenactment use.
- Comes in one size
- Features multiple overlapping plates
- Secures with straps and lacing
- Great for Roman soldiers
- Wonderful for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from 18-gauge mild steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.