Stay protected during battle, even down to your fingertips, with the Steel Churburg Gauntlets. These short gauntlets are articulated, so each digit is covered with a series of metal plates connected to an hourglass style cuff. Made of 16 gauge steel, these historic style gauntlets feature a leather underlayer sewn to tips of the fingers and further secured in place with leather loops. A buckled leather strap fortifies the overall fit of the gauntlet and can be adjusted to specifically suit the wearer. Ideal for keeping movements quick and precise, the hourglass shape of the cuff allows for a wide variety of unhindered wrist movement.
- Made of 16 gauge steel
- Underlayer made of leather
- Fingers are articulated
- Hourglass cuff shape allows for wrist movement
- Sold in sets of two
- Thickness of steel may vary slightly due to handmade construction
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
- Standard (up to Glove Size 9): Overall Length – 9.25 to 10.25 Inches, Palm Length – 4.5 Inches, Finger Length – 3.5 Inches
- X-Large (Glove Size 10-11): Overall Length – 11.2 to 12.2 Inches, Palm Length – 4.5 Inches, Finger Length – 3.5 Inches