The Small Blackened Balthasar Gorget is a stylish piece of neck armour, its elegant lines and riveted detailing along the edges helping it to stand out. The steel gorget features a dark metal finish that suits warlords and rogues. Combine this excellent neck protection with other pieces of our Balthasar-style armour to create a complete LARP ensemble. This metal gorget covers a smaller area of the shoulders and has a narrower neck opening than the larger version (MY100051), making it ideal for warriors with smaller builds and adolescents. We recommend wearing a padded collar or mantle underneath this plate armour for additional comfort. Prepare for your next re-enactment by bringing home this excellent steel armour.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Displays a black metal finish
- Features riveted detailing
- Excellent neck protection
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.