Adventurers, healers, and wizards, you know the importance of keeping your gear close at hand, so grab the Sorcerer Leather Belt Bag. It is great for that important quest, that fantastical journey, or the adventure of a lifetime.
Made from leather, this handmade medieval belt bag has a rectangular shape with round sides. The brown bag has a flap in front with rounded corners and a point in the middle. There is an oval hole near the bottom of the flap. An adjustable belt strap runs through the hole to fasten the flap in place with a buckle at the bottom of the bag.
Next, the fantasy belt bag has a loop that starts at the back and ends at the top of the front flap. Stitching and brass rivets secure this loop to the front flap. The loop allows the medieval pouch to hang from a ring belt or buckle belt, sold separately. The fastening strap runs through this loop as well. Do not let a lack of storage space for your gear trip you up at your next LARP battle or fantasy cosplay. Get this adventurers bag.
- Fastens with a buckle and strap
- Great for hanging from a belt
- Perfect for keeping gear close at hand
- Versatile style for a variety of characters
- Ideal for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.