You do not fear attacks from the enemy in battle. With the Milanese Shoulders, you know that attacks will not penetrate your shoulders. Made from 16-gauge steel, these medieval pauldrons come as a pair. Based on a 15th century original, they match the Milanese Suit of Armour (AB0063), sold separately.
This medieval shoulder armour features multiple plates on each shoulder. The plates closest to the neck are the innermost plates. They have holes and ties for attaching them to other pieces of armour, not included.
The pauldron on the wearers left shoulder has a different design than the on the wearers right shoulder. On the left shoulder, there are three overlapping plates. They form a convex curve along the front, near the armpit.
Meanwhile, the right shoulder has four plates. The two outermost plates form a strong concave curve in front near the armpit. Wear these medieval spaulders to your next historical reenactment. They also look great at a faire or LARP event.
Please note that this shoulder armour cannot be worn alone. It must be worn with another piece of armour, not included.
- Comes as a pair
- Based on 15th century original
- Features asymmetrical, overlapping design
- Requires another piece of armour, not included
- Great for reenactments
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- Straps are leather
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
There are no reviews yet.