Offering excellent durability and freedom of movement, the Small Blackened Balthasar Spaulders work well as shoulder protection for LARP battles and re-enactments. The medieval steel spaulders show off a striking dark metal finish. Rivets along the edges add a decorative touch to the design, ensuring that these metal spaulders go great with other pieces of our Balthasar-style armour. The smaller size of the LARP armour makes it a great fit for warriors with smaller builds and adolescents. We recommend wearing the plate shoulder armour with a gambeson or other padded arming wear for increased comfort. We also offer a larger version (MY100061). Please note that this item must be worn with a gorget.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Displays a black metal finish
- Features riveted detailing
- Excellent shoulder protection
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
There are no reviews yet.