Quickly drawing your blade from the Simple Medieval Frog, you prepare for the charging enemy before you. You must attain victory. Made from 9-10-ounce leather, this medieval sword frog comes in two colors. You can choose a left- or right-hand draw.
The frog consists of a leather loop. It is angled so that it is wider at the top and narrower at the bottom. Two embossed lines adorn the loop. Attached to the tube is another loop. This narrower loop allows the frog to sit on a belt, not included. The loop sits at an angle allowing for the left- or right-hand draw. The Simple Medieval Frog makes a great addition to a LARP warriors ensemble.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Available in left or right-hand draw
- Comes in two color options
- Loop for a belt, not included
- Versatile design
- Great for LARPing and reenacting
- Made from 9-10-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.