This Silver William Wallace Sword is a great collectors item. The overall length of the sword is 52 inches and features a blade length of 39 inches. The blade of this sword is constructed from stainless steel, and part of the blade up just past the ricasso is covered in leather. Matching leather covers the long wood handle, which is slightly sectioned for a variable, two-handed hold. The pommel and guard have a polished silver finish. This sword includes a brown leather scabbard for easy storage.
- Completely Decorative
- Blade is covered in leather up past ricasso
- Pommel and guard have a polished silver coloration
- Grip is long and sectioned for varied two-handed use
- Includes leather sheath for easy storage
- Great for carrying, display, collecting, and more
- Blade is made of stainless steel
- Handle is made of wood
- Handle and ricasso are covered in leather
- Sheath is made of leather
- Overall Length: 52 Inches
- Blade Length: 39 Inches
There are no reviews yet.