Robert the Bruce led Scotland during the first of the Wars of Scottish Independence. He is remembered as a national hero. This heroic sword is as powerful as the man who would have wielded it. The Robert the Bruce Sword is hand forged from high carbon steel. The beautiful pommel emblazons the Cross of St. Andrew, while the hearty grip is wrapped in soft, black leather, held in place by a corded silver chain. The massive Scottish sword comes complete with a matching, thick black leather scabbard and sports a silver Lion of Scotland at its throat and a rounded silver metal shoe at its tip. A belt is attached.
- A great functional sword – battle ready
- Inspired by the King of Scots
- Grip is wrapped in black leather and silver chain
- Pommel displays Cross of St. Andrew
- Comes with a black leather scabbard and attached belt
- Lion of Scotland decorates scabbard
- Blade is hand forged from high carbon steel
- Scabbard and grip are wrapped in leather
- Attached belt is made of leather
- Overall Length: 43.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 35.75 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.9 Inches
- Guard Length: 8.75 Inches
- Weight: 3 lbs. 12 oz.
- Belt Width: 1.5 Inches
- Belt Length: 56.5 Inches
There are no reviews yet.