With its stand-up collar and fleur-de-lis patterns, the Sigfrid Leather Gorget successfully blends a solid defense with style. Create a medieval warrior worthy of the LARP battlefield with this versatile piece as part of your armour. Crafted from high-quality leather, the mantle possesses an antique patina finish. Multiple riveted segments increase the deflection capabilities of the neck armour. Offset edging and embossed imagery lend it a distinctive, medieval flair. Floral patterns decorate the uppermost layers in the front and back. Two buckle straps adjust the fit at the shoulders, while two more straps allow easy attachment of pauldrons.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Sigfrid Armour Set (ARMOUR-L13), which includes the Sigrid Leather Gorget alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please note that this is a natural product, therefore, minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Features a mantle with stand-up collar
- Embossed with medieval floral patterns
- Fitted with straps for sizing and attachments
- Increases your defense on the LARP battlefield
- Crafted from 7-8 oz. leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.