The gladiators of ancient Rome utilized a myriad of different tactical and deadly weapons during battle. One such weapon is the Sica Sword, with a sharply curved blade that gave these warriors an advantage over their enemies. The hard angle of this steel blade serves the specific purpose of maneuvering around the shield of an opponent and thus stabbing them in the back. The wooden guard offers the warrior using the weapon extra protection from blows to the hand, while the hilt is contoured to give you a strong grip. The large pommel of this sword is ideal to keep your hand from sliding off of the weapon and to enhance balance. This blade is a weapon with a firm place in Roman history, and you can display your love of this culture in your collection with the Sica Sword.
- Fully functional
- Steel blade features a classic sica shape
- Sharp curve is ideal for moving around a shield
- Wooden guard provides protection from enemy strikes
- Wooden hilt is contoured for grip and the large pommel improves balance
- A noteworthy piece for an authentic gladiator look
- Made from EN45 high carbon steel
- Overall Length: 17.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 10.75 Inches
- Weight: 15.6 Ounces
There are no reviews yet.