Arrowheads are like knives – they have many designs, and it is best to choose the right one for the task. This Long Diamond Broadhead Arrowhead is one such design that was used throughout the Middle Ages, all the way up until the renaissance and beyond. This particular arrowhead is made entirely from high carbon steel and offered in two finishes, either a blackened, aged, historical finish or a polished steel finish. The arrowhead features a hafting style attachment point and a traditional broadhead design, complete with triangular tip and notched bottoms, for cord wrapping to make for a more solidly attached arrow. For the archery enthusiast and collector, this Side-Notched Broadhead Arrowhead offers the chance to make an old and authentic looking medieval arrow a part of your armory, as well as a fine little arrowhead to use in the creation of your own medieval arrows, too.
Please be aware that these arrowheads are hand-crafted and can vary slightly from what is shown here.
- Recreates a Classic Arrowhead from the Medieval and Renaissance Era
- Features a Hand Crafted High Carbon Steel Make
- Offered in Either A Blackened or a Polished Finish
- A Great Collectible and Display Piece for Collections
- Also Great for Making Your Own Arrows
- Overall Length: 3.625 Inches
- Weight: 3.2 oz.