Brave Norse warrior, you know that when you face the enemy in battle, you must wield a weapon like the Short Bearded Axe Antiqued. Made from ZG45 carbon steel, this functional medieval axe features a long, straight hardwood haft. At the top, there is an antiqued bearded blade. A bearded blade extends further on the bottom then it does on the top. This blade has a concave underside with a short edge. It has sharp, tempered edges. Historically, this style of axe was used for agriculture and battle. This balanced Viking axe is great for historical reenactments and competitions.
- Fully Functional
- Historically Accurate
- Straight Shaft
- Blade made of ZG45 carbon steel
- Haft made of hardwood
- Blade length: 3.75 Inches
- Handle length: 24.5 Inches
- Overall length: 25.5 Inches
- Weight: 2 lbs. 6 oz.
- Thickness at Guard: 0.32 Inches
- Measurements are approximate.