When you are looking for a set of samurai swords to take into battle, make sure to check out the Shinobi Tanto & Shinobi Shoto Set. This sword set includes two swords. There is a tanto and a wakizashi, also called a shoto. Both functional swords have straight, sharpened blades with a mirror-polished finish. The clay-tempered blade have visible temper lines, or hamon.
They continue with brass blade collars, or habaki. These blade collars have cutout designs. The waki has a square guard, or tsuba. The swords continue with their handles, or tsuka. First-grade silk wraps around the white stingray skin-covered handles. The handles end with glossy, black iron pommels.
The swords come with black hardwood scabbards, called sayas. They have stringray skin and buffalo horn accents. Bring this sword set to your next reenactment or add it to your weaponry collection.
- Fully functional
- Includes two swords with straight blades
- Features a mirror finish
- Comes with scabbards
- Great for reenactments and sword collection
- Blades are folded 1095 high-carbon steel
- Blade collars are brass
- Stringray skin and first-grade silk cover the handles
- Scabbards are hardwood with stingray skin and buffalo horn
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.
- Wakizashi: Overall Length – 17.13 Inches, Blade Length – 11.6 Inches
- Tanto: Overall Length – 10.6 Inches, Blade Length – 6.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.