The Kobun Knife is a lightweight American tanto-styled weapon. The thick spine provides stability while the thin blade can be used for precise slicing techniques. Pierce through tough surfaces with the reinforced point. This functional field weapon is made of Japanese AUS 8A stainless steel with a textured Kray-Ex handle that is contoured to resist turning or shifting in your hand. The thickness of the spine makes the blade highly resistant to bending or breaking during use. Easy to carry in its secure sheath or attached to a belt, have this weapon close at hand for any situation.
- Fully functional
- Classic American tanto style blade
- Spine continues throughout length of blade
- Textured grip for reliable hold
- Includes sheath for secure storage and carry
- Belt clip on sheath for easy carry
- Easy to carry weapon
- Blade made of U.S. Japanese AUS 8A stainless steel
- Kray-Ex handle
- Overall length: 9.875 Inches
- Blade Length: 5.50 Inches
- Handle Length: 4.375 Inches
- Blade Thickness: .14 Inch
- Weight: 4.4oz.